i just realised that i had not made a best of/worst of list for 2012. So for today i will make a best list in no particular order.
– Moving to France is a lifelong dream.
– The Dark Knight – great finale to the trilogy.
– Moving away from Hungary
– The Avengers. i love comic book films
– The Hobbit. love it, i think haters are gonna hate.
– Eating French food
– Visiting the Caves of Hungary
– The Amazing Spider-Man. i enjoyed it, even though Andrew Garfield was wrong for the part.
– The Hunger Games film and the book series. i read all of them.
– The Help, it was a great book.
– Hugo, another great film, but perhaps i am sentimental.
– Le Petit Nicolas, i love these types of films about growing up, perhaps i can relate to the struggles and the ending expressed my desire as a child and still today.
– 50/50 a great comedy about cancer and it stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, one of my favourite actors. i still need to watch Looper.
– All the good-bye parties in my last summer of Budapest, especially at Grandio and cooking at my little flat.
– The Return of No Doubt.
i hope 2013 will have more exciting highlights, i am excited about some of the new music and films coming out. i am also hoping to travel around France and neighbouring countries. The worst list will come later this week.
What were some of your highlights for 2012?
more to come…